De Rosee Sa is currently seeking a proactive marketing communications assistant to join its team in Notting Hill, west London.
This is an exciting role that will allow you to develop and support a thriving brand. You will play a fundamental role in brand exposure ensuring that our presence is consistent and driving new business.
De Rosee Sa is an award-winning, architectural and interior design-based company with our head office based in west London, United Kingdom. Established in 2007 by directors Max de Rosee and Claire Sa, the practice has built a reputation for designing imaginative and well considered schemes spanning the residential, educational, retail and community sectors.
- writing copy for articles, journal updates, competitions and other promotional material as required
- running of online communication through our website and all social media platforms
- liaise with our PR and communications team, reviewing SEOs and digital marketing, building and implementing a clear marketing strategy in-house
- working closely with the practice manager to ensure brand guidelines are implemented at all times
Skills and experience:
- experience in a similar role would be advantageous, with an interest in architecture or related field
- excellent written and verbal English
- highly organised, proactive and strong communicator
- uncompromising eye for detail in text and graphic layout
- working knowledge in WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office
- experience of social media platforms including Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google listing, Vimeo, Pinterest and Houzz
- excellent time-management skills, and an ability to manage conflicting or multiple deadlines
- salary commensurate with experience
- candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction
- to apply, please submit a covering letter describing how you will contribute to De Rosee Sa along with your CV to Alex Pratsis using the ‘apply’ link below
De Rosee Sa is an equal opportunities employer.