Decca is looking for a digital marketing manager to join its London-based team.
Digital marketing manager at Decca
We are looking for a part-time (two and a half days a week) freelance digital marketing manager to join our team to implement a marketing strategy to improve website visitor numbers, maintain our social media channels, and to instigate email marketing campaigns. With a new upgraded version of our website about to launch we require someone with good analytical skills to determine the best course of action to increase brand awareness and provide valuable feedback to the sales team.
A large amount of content has now been collated and is ready to be structured for publishing on our new website. To follow on from this, editing of regular website blog content will be required, which will in turn provide much of the content for social media and email campaigns, and ensure consistency across channels.
- work with the sales and marketing manager to plan and develop a marketing strategy
- develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- oversee a social media strategy across all platforms
- maintain and coordinate social media – Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Facebook
- manage the written and visual content on the website with particular emphasis on SEO
- edit and optimise blog content for the website and social networking accounts
- use our CRM to create and edit material for targeted email campaigns
- content management of all imagery, video and press articles
- track and analyse website traffic flow with campaigns, and provide regular internal reports
- design work required for printed material to supplement shows or product launches
- attend product launches and key networking events
- liaise with PR teams and creating press release material
- organise and manage occasional photoshoots
- experience of using Adobe packages: InDesign, Photoshop, Premier and Illustrator desirable
- good understanding of reporting on Google Analytics
- experience using CRM systems
- knowledge of Hootsuite and Mailchimp
To apply for this role please submit your CV, covering letter, examples of any relevant work and salary expectations using the ‘apply’ link below.