Decca is seeking a sales consultant to join its London-based firm.
Decca sales consultant
We are looking for a full-time salesperson to join our team to look after existing trade accounts and be proactive in acquiring new clients. Working from our showroom in the Design Centre Chelsea Harbour, you’ll be reporting to the sales and marketing manager, and be required to visit clients to present Decca’s manufacturing capabilities and impress with product and finish knowledge.
The role will involve meeting interior designers to discuss their projects and to guide and advise them on how our furniture could be effectively used within their luxury interior design projects. Types of projects will vary from residential to commercial and will require a good understanding of furniture manufacturing.
Please visit our website for more information about our company.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- report to the sales and marketing manager
- develop and manage existing client accounts
- present Decca’s manufacturing capabilities to new and existing clients
- respond to email and telephone enquiries
- produce formal quotes for clients
- liaise with factory estimation department to get costs
- understand furniture drawings and develop pieces with designers
- be able to value engineer bespoke pieces with finish options
- work closely with project managers throughout the project
- give weekly reports on external meetings and projects pipeline
- update CRM with meeting/project reports and update contacts
- contribute to the written content on the website
- assess how processes can be improved
- monitor market conditions, product innovations, competitors, pricing and sales
- attend product launches and key networking events
- strong interpersonal communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- at least three years of selling experience
- a background in design would be beneficial
- experience of using Microsoft packages
- experience using CRM systems
Competitive basic salary (based on experience).
Travel and business expenses paid.
Competitive holiday allowance.
To apply for this role please submit your CV, covering letter and your salary expectations using the ‘apply’ link below.