Design 2 Finish is seeking an experienced PA/office manager to join its studio in London.
Design 2 Finish is looking for an exceptional PA/office manager who is full of confidence and able to use their inituative.
We are a small, but sought after residential refurbishment and basement excavation company based in south-west London. This is a fantastic chance to work on projects on-site, gaining plenty of experience as part of a young, small, welcoming team. The role is not purely admin and will require a lot of client liaison, material procurement, obtaining competitive quotes, for doors/windows joinery etc, and doing bi-monthly payroll.
The office is an informal, bright space, set in gardens and a pleasure to work in. This is an amazing opportunity to strengthen your skills in a rapidly expanding office and offers the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects.
- must be a fluent English-speaker
- ideally should have experience in the London market ideally with proven track record working in a residential design and build company
- Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. fluency is a must, as is use of Mac
- able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, often in a hectic environment and remain calm under pressure
- an eye for design and a high attention to detail a plus
- able to work in a team, as well as on your own initiative
- technically-minded a plus
- excellent communication skills both oral and written
- relevant permit for working in the UK
A valid driver’s license may be required for site/project meetings and inspections.
Starting salary £30k-£40k per annum depending on experience.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.