Design Coalition is looking for a graduate/junior designer to join its busy studio in Essex, UK.
We are a design-led multi-disciplinary practice operating from Ongar in Essex. We are home to a team of passionate and creatively skilled individuals who believe that great design has the power to engage, inspire and enrich.
The studio is currently working on a variety of exciting hospitality projects including bars, restaurants and hotels.
Our ideal candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- bachelor’s degree in interior design/interior architecture
- be a passionate and capable designer, bursting with creativity and enthusiasm
- have great verbal and written communication skills
- show proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop and Microsoft office suite – SketchUp beneficial but not essential
- be inquisitive and have an understanding of the hospitality market, trends and materials
- able to work under pressure and to deadlines
If you are a self-motivated, organised and proactive individual who is looking to learn and progress within a dynamic design company, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your CV with work examples and covering letter using the ‘apply’ link below.