Design Coalition is looking for a graduate/junior designer to join its busy studio in Essex, UK.
We are a design-led multi-disciplinary practice operating from Ongar in Essex. We are home to a team of passionate and creatively skilled individuals who believe that great design has the power to engage, inspire and enrich.
The studio is currently working on a variety of exciting hospitality projects including bars, restaurants and hotels.
Our ideal candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- bachelor’s degree in interior design/interior architecture
- be a passionate and capable designer, bursting with creativity and enthusiasm
- have great verbal and written communication skills
- show proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop and Microsoft office suite – SketchUp beneficial but not essential
- be inquisitive and have an understanding of the hospitality market, trends and materials
- able to work under pressure and to deadlines
If you are a self-motivated, organised and proactive individual who is looking to learn and progress within a dynamic design company, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your CV with work examples and covering letter using the ‘apply’ link below.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom