Design Engine Architects is seeking a recently qualified Part 3 architect to join the team in our design-led studio in London on a diverse range of projects.
You should be able to demonstrate good design skills and an eye for presentation and detail. It is preferable that you have an even spread of experience across all RIBA stages.
Successful applicants should demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
- RIBA Part 3 or equivalent degree qualification
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- experience of Vectorworks, SketchUp and ArchiCAD is desirable
- modelmaking skills a real advantage
- a quick learner who is excited by getting to grips with new challenges
- excellent time management and organisational skills
- fluent spoken and written English
- eligibility to work in the UK
We can offer:
- a competitive salary dependent on experience
- an opportunity to develop your skills and take on more responsibility if your competency is proved
- working in a close-knit team on a range of exciting and challenging projects
Interviews must be in person.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom