Design Erick van Egeraat is seeking architects to join its team in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
We currently have vacancies for architects in our Rotterdam office. The successful candidate will work in an international team on various projects in all design phases.
The candidate has:
- a master’s degree in architecture
- minimum of five years of proven experience (including trainee period) in the field of architecture and/or design
- highly developed design skills, both conceptually and graphically
- good organisational skills and well-developed team player abilities
- strong communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- working knowledge of Dutch is not mandatory but would be an added advantage
- strong interpersonal skills to work effectively in an international team – A proactive way of thinking and working
- a dynamic, international working environment with ambitious and talented colleagues
- opportunity to work on innovative and ambitious projects in the Netherlands and abroad
- scope for initiative and development
- compensation in accordance with the collective labor agreement for personnel employed by architectural firms applies
If you are interested, please send us an email with your motivation, CV, and portfolio in PDF (20MB max) using the ‘apply’ link below. Do not include samples of work that are not wholly produced by the candidate.
This position is only available to applicants based in the European Union