Design Haus Liberty is seeking a senior project manager who has progressed from an interior architect with hospitality experience to join its team in London.
Design Haus Liberty is a vibrant and dynamic architecture and interiors practice based in central London with projects across the globe and a growing presence in Asia. Renowned for its high-end residential, office, and developer-led schemes in both the UK and internationally, the practice prides itself with unique and beautifully crafted projects that achieve strong, cohesive and interesting interdisciplinary propositions. We are always innovating and operating in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment. We’re looking for someone special to join our tight-knit team and hit the ground running.
We are looking to build the team with a senior project manager/interior architect to initially focus on an exciting new mixed-use hospitality development in London.
You will be responsible for running projects from concept to completion – overseeing the design team, client liaison, contractor and consultant communication, managing project timelines and structuring workloads to meet required deadlines, handling of approval documents, construction/tender documents etc.
The successful candidate will have:
- a minimum of five years of professional project management experience on UK projects
- proven ability in managing a team of at least three and fully owning project deliverables
- experience in putting sets together through all RIBA stages (fully detailed interior design intent packages with technical design knowledge for interior/architectural elements, joinery as well as FF&E)
- experience in budget management, cost control and finding value-engineering solutions
- project management to ensure resource allocation and budgets and in line with deliverables
- innovative design thinking and be comfortable interpreting design direction
- excellent communication skills and the confidence to quickly identity and solve problems with the wider management team
- confidence in working with and managing subcontractors deliverables
Salary – up to £48k
Become part of our growing team by applying with your CV, samples of your portfolio and salary expectations by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.