Design Haus Liberty is looking for a senior project manager and interior architect to join its practice in London.
Design Haus Liberty is seeking a project manager who has progressed from an interior architect with hospitality experience to join its team in London.
Design Haus Liberty is a vibrant and dynamic architecture and interiors practice based in central London with projects across the globe and a growing presence in Asia. Renowned for its high-end residential, office, and developer-led schemes in both the UK and internationally, the practice prides itself with unique and beautifully crafted projects that achieve strong, cohesive and interesting interdisciplinary propositions. We are always innovating and operating in a highly entrepreneurial, fast paced environment. We’re looking for someone special to join our tight knit team and hit the ground running.
We are looking to build the team with a senior project manager/interior architect to initially focus on an exciting new mixed use hospitality development in London.
You will be responsible for running projects from concept to completion – overseeing the design team, client liaison, contractor and consultant communication, managing project timelines and structuring workloads to meet required deadlines, handling of approval documents, construction/tender documents etc.
The successful candidate will have:
- a minimum of five years’ professional project management experience on UK projects
- proven ability in managing a team of over three and fully owning project deliverables
- experience in putting sets together through all RIBA stages (fully detailed interior design intent packages with technical design knowledge for interior/architectural elements, joinery as well as FF&E)
- experience in budget management, cost control and finding value-engineering solutions
- project management to ensure resource allocation and budgets and in line with deliverables
- innovative design thinking and be comfortable interpreting design direction
- excellent communication skills and the confidence to quickly identity and solve problems with the wider management team
- confidence in working with and managing subcontractors deliverables
Become part of our growing team by sending your CV, portfolio and salary requirements by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom