Design International is hiring an interior designer to join its team in London.
Location: central London – modern designer offices or Milan
Salary: £21k to £35k
Benefits: exciting projects and a generous healthcare cash plan
Would you like to work amongst some of the best interior designers on exclusive projects? Maybe you are working on mundane projects that are just not giving you the motivation or using those creative skills you know you have. By working as an interior designer for Design International you would not only receive a whole host of benefits but you would be making a difference!
Here at Design International we harness interior design talent and have an amazing in-house team who work together each and every day to deliver the best for our clients. If you were to join us you would be working for an award winning business and be responsible for producing and developing interior scheme designs oriented on residential and mix use projects as well as helping the architects in the production of layouts and presentations.
Your responsibilities as an interior designer at Design International would be:
- prepare and develop drawings, models, images, material and mood boards and other related documents to the design, in line with the client brief – we have some amazing clients
- help preparing bespoke furniture drawings for furniture manufacturer and for quotation purposes
- liaise with the architects and external suppliers
- support team members as well as develop independently parts of a project under team leader supervision
- producing FF&E documentation and liaising with suppliers for samples and pricing
- helping to deliver client presentations with a strong attention to concept and story line of the project
We are looking for someone who has a degree in architecture or interior design, minimum two years’ working in a similar design related role and bags of initiative, you will also need:
- strong attention to details, materials and colours
- good understanding of FF&E, both for commercial and residential settings
- proficient in following applications:, Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe/Affinity, SketchUp (Rhino and lumion are a plus)
- Revit fluency is a must with at least one to two years’ experience
- a strong team player, but also confident working independently if needed
We really would like to hear from creative individuals so please submit your CV, cover letter and sample of your work via the apply for job button below.
Design International are an equal opportunities employer.
We will do our best to respond to all applications, but this is not always possible.