Design International is looking for landscape architects to join its London-based practice.
Design International is an architectural practice based in London, with branch offices in Milan, Shanghai and Dubai. We operate on a global scale and provide our clients with innovative and ambitious design solutions, with a particular focus on retail, mixed-use and hospitality architecture.
We are looking for landscape architects at various levels, who are conscientious, creative and quality driven professionals to join our office in Tower Bridge, London. Design International is a multi-national and energetic practice, so you will be a strong communicator and capable of interacting effectively at all levels of the organisation and in a culturally diverse environment.
Our practice offers exposure to large, complex international projects and the opportunity to collaborate with all our international offices. You will support the architecture teams on all projects of the Design International Group (not just the London practice) that require landscape input. Some travel may be required but this is subject to project requirements.
Other key requirements of the role:
- fluent in written and spoken English, additional languages of an advantage
- a degree in landscape architecture or equivalent/landscape institute member or equivalent/chartered landscape architect
- proficient in AutoCAD and excellent working knowledge of Adobe Suite and SketchUp. Rhino and Revit will be an advantage
- excellent organisational skills and have an efficient approach to completing work within tight deadlines
- ability to work under pressure
- excellent design and technical skills
- a strong team player but also able to work independently
- eligible to work in the UK (UK or EU passport holder)
Start date: immediate
Remuneration package: competitive (dependent on applicants’ skills and level of experience) plus benefits e.g. annual bonus scheme, simply health cash plan, season ticket loan, support with professional memberships (RIBA, ARB, LI, etc.), etc.
Contract type: full-time
Please submit a copy of your CV and portfolio (in PDF format) to the following email address for our consideration using the ‘apply’ link below.