Design Post Cologne is looking for a marketing manager to join its team in Cologne, Germany.
Design Post Cologne (DPC) is an intermediary and matchmaker for premium furniture manufacturers and ambitious professionals in the creative sector. With its innovative, multi-functional spaces, it is one of the industry’s pioneers and a true trendsetter.
Design Post Cologne is a year-round showroom and platform. We empower brands and design professionals in the interior design industry by giving them the tools, knowledge and networks they need to connect, collaborate and generate business.
Our team is growing and we are looking to fill the following role:
- establishing and cultivating partnerships in the high-end creative sector
- coming up with innovative approaches to collaborative work
- content design, development and management of marketing campaigns such as interviews, success stories and case studies
- development and implementation of event series such as panel discussions, workshops and networking events for various and new target audiences
- assisting with event organisation
- helping to shape communication strategy
- working with a social media specialist to assist with communication
- degree in business studies, hospitality management or design/architecture
- at least two-three years’ professional experience in marketing or sales
- ability to work independently and take the initiative; strong hands-on mentality
- good sense of design, style and quality
- strong communication skills and a clear dedication to providing good service
- a compelling ability to bring people together and set up new relationships
- excellent command of German and English
- excellent MS Office and internet skills
What we offer:
- the creative freedom to shape this new role, take initiative and responsibility and bring your own ideas to the table
- shallow hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- a modern workplace in a unique and historic industrial building
- a permanent, open-ended contract
- excellent public transport connections (S-Bahn, U-Bahn, bus), great location and options for choosing your own route to work
Have we sparked your interest?
If so, please submit with your application documents, telling us what makes you the best choice for this role, your availability and your salary expectations, using the ‘apply’ link below.
If you have any questions, please contact Petra Geke at +49 (0)221 690 650 or send an email.
For more information on our company, please visit: