DesignLSM is looking for an experienced junior/middleweight designer to join its team in Brighton.
This is the perfect opportunity for a designer, who is looking to develop and further their design portfolio within the hospitality and retail industry.
Our ideal candidate will have some experience of running projects, liaising with clients/contractors and also demonstrate a true understanding of the overall design process.
- assisting in the development of projects from conception to completion
- generating ideas and concept development
- detailing interior layouts
- producing technical drawings and tender packages
- a minimum of three years professional experience in hospitality design
- BA (Hons) or MA interior architecture qualification (or equivalent)
- excellent presentation, conceptual and visualising skills
- proficient in AutoCAD, Creative Suite and SketchUp
- on-site experience
- ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines
- fluent in written and spoken English
- strong and confident client communication skills
Please submit your CV and examples of your work along with salary expectations by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.
DesignLSM is an award-winning design practice offering strategy, branding, architecture and interior design services to the hospitality and retail industry.
Our multi discipline practice works with a diverse portfolio of leading clients, ranging from independents to iconic brands. We have a strong UK and International portfolio, working in Europe, the Middle East, Central Asia, South East Asia and North America. As such, we are attune to trends and characteristics of other cultures and have built strong relationships with clients and partners worldwide.