DesignLSM is seeking a middleweight interior designer to join its busy design studio on a three-six month temporary contract in Brighton, UK.
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced interior designer, who is looking to develop and further their design portfolio within the hospitality and retail industry.
Our ideal candidate will have some experience of running projects, liaising with clients/contractors and also demonstrate a true understanding of the overall design process.
- assisting in the development of projects from conception to completion
- generating ideas and concept development
- detailing interior layouts
- producing technical drawings and tender packages
- a minimum of three years’ professional experience in hospitality design
- BA (Hons) or MA interior architecture qualification (or equivalent)
- excellent presentation, conceptual and visualising skills
- proficient in AutoCAD, Creative Suite and SketchUp
- on-site experience
- ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines
- fluent in written and spoken English
- strong and confident client communication skills
Please submit your CV and examples of your work along with salary expectations using the ‘apply’ link below.
DesignLSM curate immersive and exceptional hospitality experiences for today’s ever-expectant consumers.
Our multi-disciplined studio specialises in strategy, branding, architecture and interior design for a diverse portfolio of world-class clients within the hospitality industry.
We like to encourage a spirit of collaboration with our clients, colleagues and suppliers which creates lasting relationships and enables us to deliver engaging and memorable environments and experiences.