Detail Library is seeking an architect/architectural technologist to join its team remotely.
Are you an architect or architectural technologist who has good construction detailing experience looking to work remotely?
Detail Library is a construction detail and educational website providing resources and guides for architecture professionals. We are looking for someone to assist with content creation, specifically new construction details and technical articles.
The role would suit someone looking for flexibility in their working day, who is able to work remotely.
About the role
The main duties will be based on construction detailing for contemporary residential construction. If the right candidate is interested we are also looking for assistance with article writing.
- drawing 2D construction details for modern and contemporary residential projects
- specifically we will be looking at modern and contemporary construction techniques in UK residential projects
- converting construction details into Revit files (not essential)
Content planning and strategy:
- discussions and planning for new content that would be useful for architects and architecture professionals
- assistance with content development including article
- writing/contributions, content creation such as templates, downloads etc.
You will need:
- strong construction detailing experience
- enthusiasm for high quality detailing
- fully proficient in AutoCAD
- SketchUp (not essential)
- Revit (not essential)
- experience of UK construction methods
- good knowledge of UK building regulations
The role will suit someone looking for a part time role that provides flexible hours. Although the applicant needs to be UK-based, the candidate will be working remotely. Must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you are interested please apply, telling me a bit about yourself and your personal situation, along with your CV, and some examples of your work relating to construction detailing.
Applications close Friday 12 August.