AIM architecture, a Shanghai - based studio was founded 10 years ago by Wendy Saunders and Vincent de Graaf. As a foreign studio in China our process has been one of constant travel.
Embracing the challenge of exploration. We work to offer more cultural solutions in a China that is on the turning point from a quantitative to a qualitative society. Our clients, projects and their scales are wildly diverse, which poses an interesting challenge to continuously renew and rethink our projects, transforming and adapting ourselves through the design process. Providing high-quality architecture and interior architecture projects.
Today the studio employs 35 people from over 10 countries and collectively speak 12 different languages and dialects. It is a melting pot of diversity.
We are looking for designers who share the same passions in design. Please check out our website aim-architecture.com to see some of our work.
We now have openings for architects/interior designers who are:
- experienced in relevant field. Minimum six years of work experience and part of it should be either in Asia/China or related to the markets
- conceptually and visually strong with sensitivity to aesthetics
- able to take charge and push forward at the development stage. Sound site experience and solid building knowledge would be essential
- with eyes for details. Thoroughness and attention to details in drawings and on site is a must
- very proficient with Sketchup and AutoCAD, 3DMax/Photoshop/Hand sketches would be a definite bonus
- fun to work with. Possess team player spirit with a strong sense of accountability and diligence
- linguistic. Fluent in English and proficiency in Mandarin would be a definite bonus
You would report to a project architect and design directors. Your responsibilities will be in concept development, SD and DD throughout. We welcome aspiring designers who are interested in venturing into China, we would help process work visa if necessary.
China/Asia experience would be a definite plus but not essential. We value your design/development ability over your China-specific experience. We welcome aspiring designers who are interested in venturing into China, we would help process your work visa if necessary.
Application deadline: 12 April 2017
How to apply
If you’re interested please send in resume to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the position you are applying for.