London, United Kingdom
Universal Design Studio are urgently recruiting Part-II architects or interior designers to join their creative team in London to work on architectural interiors.
This is a great opportunity for talented and ambitious architectural designers to become part of our multi award winning company and work across our range of retail, commercial and hospitality projects.
The ideal candidate will fulfil the following requirements:
- design drive and strong conceptual skills
- excellent organisational and time management ability as well as experience in delivering great quality within short deadlines
- good self-motivation and self-discipline, the ability to work independently and efficiently
- an engaging personality and positive attitude as well as the ability to fit in as a team player
- fluency in spoken and written English and excellent communication skills
- UK work permit
- full proficiency in Vectorworks 2D & 3D
- retail, commercial and hospitality experience
- proficiency in Cinema 4D (preferred but not a must)
- strong hand sketching skills
Application deadline: 17 April 2017
How to apply
Applications to be sent to Eilish Mackay at: firstname.lastname@example.org and must include:
- CV + portfolio as a PDF attachment – no web links
- availability - must be able to start by the start of May 2017 latest
- salary expectations for fixed term/freelance day rate
- cover letter outlining in brief (!) what your work experience is and why you want to work for Universal Design Studio
Due to the high level of response to our advert, we will only be replying to successful candidates.