Archilogic is changing the way we communicate about spaces. Our algorithms digitise the interiors of this world and bring them to life in our 3D web engine.
Our team is looking to raise awareness of our platform through strategic marketing. This is why we need you. Join our young, multidisciplinary, well-funded team to create exciting stories in 3D.
- develop Archilogic’s content strategy
- populate and establish a persona-focused editorial calendar
- create and syndicate whitepapers, blogs, videos, webinars, infographics to engage target audiences
- develop media relations and nurture social media channels
- measure, analyse and report on content marketing efforts across departments
- English native speaker or a candidate that lived at least for five years in an English speaking country
- background in architecture or design (BSc diploma)
- one year’s experience in editing online content for a homepage, social media account or an app
- deep understanding of Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc, and why content on those platforms became popular
- well-rounded knowledge of photo and 3D editing software
- experience with real-time analytics and social sharing tools
- a team player and living on the internet
Please make sure to send us as much of your previous works as possible. We are very much looking forward to get to know you.
Application deadline: 18 May 2017