Senior interior design/project manager
Nationwide, United States
Shawn Hausman Design is a US and UK-based interior design firm specialising in conceptually driven hospitality projects. We are looking for a highly experienced interior designer to join our firm to work on high profile boutique hotel, restaurant and retail projects.
The successful candidate must be creative, versatile and highly competent with considerable hospitality experience, particularly in design relevant hotels and restaurants. They must have a minimum of ten years of experience.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- prepare architectural packages comprising various detailed working drawings, plans, models and schemes
- demonstrate extensive knowledge of interior architectural detail, joinery, fit out
- maintain consistency of design intent from concept through completion
- participate in client meetings and be able to communicate the design vision
- have a strong knowledge of US construction codes and building regulations
- work with project consultants on areas including mechanical systems, electrical systems and lighting design to safeguard the design intent
The successful candidate will need to:
- be proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, 3D modeling and rendering programmes such as Revit, Studio Max, Maya or Rhino
- be proficient in the Microsoft Office package
- be able to participate in executive level planning
- be able to work on multiple design challenges in a fast paced environment
- be flexible and open to a collaborative setting
- be highly organised
Applicants are preferably New York or California based. Must be open to travel to the UK for weeks at a time.
Salary: negotiable upon experience
Application deadline: 1 April 2017
How to apply
To apply, please email Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org including ‘senior interior design/ interiors architect’ in your subject line