Sustainable design advisor
London, United Kingdom
Hawkins\Brown are looking for a sustainable design advisor to join our London studio on a 12-month fixed term contract. This new role for the practice will be responsible for the development and implementation of sustainable design processes across the practice.
The successful candidate will lead on integrating the RIBA plan of work green overlay into our office processes, implement and lead regular sustainable design reviews and look to ensure actions from these are carried out. They will work closely with our architects, interior designers and revit technicians to further develop and implement sustainable design processes across all our sectors.
Skills and experience:
- Part-I, Part-II or masters level architectural training
- a masters level degree in environmental design or equivalent
- a full knowledge of relevant sustainable design software
- an understanding of design and RIBA work stages
- knowledge of key thermal modeling and environmental analysis
Hawkins\Brown are an equal opportunity employer.
Application deadline: 14 March 2017
How to apply
If you are interested in applying please go to the careers section of our website at: