Dezeen is offering internship opportunities to join the Dezeen Awards team in its London office.
Dezeen is offering two paid internships for three months on Dezeen Awards, its international architecture, interiors and design awards programme.
Created by Dezeen, the world’s most popular and influential architecture and design magazine, Dezeen Awards is one of the biggest and most prestigious awards programmes in the architecture, interiors and design industry. We are looking for outstanding individuals to support our Dezeen Awards team and grow our awards programme as it enters its seventh year.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- researching and recording potential projects and studios to enter Dezeen Awards 2024
- driving awards entries and entries revenue growth
- reporting on leads, entries and revenue figures
- responding to awards-related enquiries by email and phone
- assisting with general admin, invoicing and payments
- producing marketing and promotional material for use across display banners, editorial and social channels
- assisting with the organisation and execution of live events
The ideal candidates will be highly organised, meticulous and results-driven. We want someone who is able to excel in a fast-paced environment. A good knowledge of the architecture and design industry will be an advantage. The roles would suit recent graduates. You must be able to use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. English fluency is essential.
The positions are based at Dezeen’s office in Hoxton, London, UK. However, we offer flexible and remote working opportunities to our team.
Dezeen is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and promote equality and inclusion amongst our staff. We welcome applications for all, regardless of personal characteristics or background.
This is a paid position. Candidates must be available to start in January 2024 and be able to work full-time for three months. Please apply by submitting a CV and short cover note addressed to Dezeen Awards manager Elisa Barkan using the apply for job button below.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we regretfully will only respond to candidates selected for an interview.