Dezeen Jobs, the world’s most popular architecture, interiors and design jobs board, is offering a three-month sales-related internship at its office in Hoxton, London.
The successful candidate will support the Dezeen Jobs team by:
- researching leads and building a contacts database of companies with architecture and design-related roles for our in-house sales team to contact to advertise job roles on Dezeen Jobs
- recording data and insights on Salesforce
- assisting with general admin as well as answering the phones and responding to Jobs-related enquiries
- generating, sending and chasing invoices
- producing marketing material
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, meticulous and results-driven. We want someone who is able to excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. A good knowledge of the architecture and design industry will be an advantage.
You must be able to use Adobe Photoshop. English fluency is essential.
The role would suit a recent graduate. You must also be available to work full-time for a minimum of three months at Dezeen’s London office in Hoxton, and be available to start in the next few weeks. This is a paid position.
Please apply by submitting a CV and a short cover note, addressed to Dezeen Jobs sales manager Ryan Ward.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we regretfully will only respond to candidates selected for interview.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom