Dezeen Jobs, the world’s most popular architecture, interiors and design jobs board, is offering a three-month sales-related internship at its office in Hoxton, London.
The successful candidate will support the Dezeen Jobs team by:
- researching leads and building a contacts database of companies with architecture and design-related roles for our in-house sales team to contact to advertise job roles on Dezeen Jobs
- recording data and insights on Salesforce
- assisting with general admin as well as answering the phones and responding to Jobs-related enquiries
- generating, sending and chasing invoices
- producing marketing material
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, meticulous and results-driven. We want someone who is able to excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. A good knowledge of the architecture and design industry will be an advantage.
You must be able to use Adobe Photoshop. English fluency is essential.
The role would suit a recent graduate. You must also be available to work full-time for a minimum of three months at Dezeen’s London office in Hoxton, and be available to start in the next few weeks. This is a paid position.
Please apply by submitting a CV and a short cover note, addressed to Dezeen Jobs sales manager Ryan Ward.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we regretfully will only respond to candidates selected for interview.