Dezeen is offering a three-month internship on its Dezeen Events Guide team at its office in Hoxton, London.
Created by Dezeen, the world’s most popular and influential architecture and design magazine, Dezeen Events Guide is a listings guide to architecture and design events around the world. It contains all the key fairs, conferences, design weeks and biennales that take place each year.
Due to its immense popularity since it launched last month, Dezeen will be launching a guide to Milan 2020, which will go live a two months before Milan design week, which this year takes place from 16 to 21 June.
Working with our events and partnerships coordinator, the successful candidate will assist on both commercial and editorial aspects of the guide.
Duties will include:
- researching and generating leads for the guide
- responding to Dezeen Events Guide enquiries by email and phone
- assisting with general admin duties, including booking forms and invoices
- writing and editing event listings
- editing and resizing images
- producing marketing material (including display banner ads and content for our social media channels)
- scheduling posts on Dezeen Events Guide social media channels (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter)
We want someone who is highly organised, meticulous with detail and is able to excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. A good knowledge of the architecture and design industry will be an advantage.
You must be able to use Adobe Photoshop. A high standard of written and spoken English is essential.
This role would suit a recent graduate. You must also be available to work full-time for a minimum of three months at Dezeen’s London office in Hoxton, and be available to start in the next few weeks. This is a paid position.
Please apply by submitting a CV and short cover note addressed to Dezeen’s chief revenue officer Wai Shin Li.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we regretfully will only respond to candidates selected for interview.