Dezeen is offering a three-month internship on its Dezeen Jobs team at its office in Hoxton, London.
Dezeen Jobs is the world’s most popular architecture, interiors and design recruitment site, with jobs posted daily by world-renowned companies.
Working with our in-house Dezeen Jobs team, the successful candidate will assist mainly on the commercial aspect of the role plus, additional editorial duties of Dezeen Jobs.
This will include:
- researching and generating leads for Dezeen Jobs
- responding to Dezeen Jobs enquiries by email and phone
- assisting with general admin duties and invoicing
- writing and editing job ads and company profiles
- editing and resizing images
- producing marketing material (including display banner ads and content for our social media channels)
- scheduling posts on Dezeen Jobs’ social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn)
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, meticulous and results-driven. We want someone who is able to excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. A good knowledge of the architecture and design industry will be an advantage.
You must be able to use Adobe Photoshop. A high standard of written and spoken English is essential.
The role would suit a recent graduate. You must also be available to work full-time for a minimum of three months at Dezeen’s London office in Hoxton, and be available to start in the next few weeks. This is a paid position.
Please apply by submitting a CV and a short cover note, addressed to Dezeen’s chief revenue officer Wai Shin Li.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we regretfully will only respond to candidates selected for interview.