Dezeen Jobs is looking for a recruitment sales representative to join its team in London.
Dezeen Jobs is the world’s most vibrant architecture and design jobs board. We aim to be the best international jobs board in our sector.
Reporting to our recruitment sales manager, the successful candidate will support our commercial operations for Dezeen Jobs by:
- driving classified job ad revenue growth through job ad postings on the site
- building new relationships with key HR/people contacts in the architecture and design sector, with a particular focus on growing our international markets
- nurturing existing relationships by updating on improved features to the site and benefits of our products and services
- attending industry events to promote Dezeen Jobs and build contacts
- researching and gaining insight into changing company recruitment needs to inform new additional recruitment services
We want someone who is commercially aware, results-driven and has great interpersonal skills. You should be able to work diligently to ambitious sales targets in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
A good understanding of the architecture and design industry will be an advantage. This position would suit someone with experience working for a jobs board or recruitment agency.
A high standard of written and spoken English is essential.
This is a full-time position based at Dezeen’s canalside office in Hoxton, London, but may involve occasional international travel for client meetings and attendance to relevant design-related events.
Dezeen offers flexible working and a minimum of 25 days of annual holidays plus public holidays.
Please apply by submitting a CV and a short cover note along with your salary expectations to Dezeen’s chief revenue officer Wai Shin Li, using the ‘apply’ link below.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we regretfully will only respond to candidates selected for interview.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom