A London-based design firm is seeking a strategic CMF designer to join its team.
A hospitality and transportation design agency is seeking a strategic CMF designer with three to five years of industry experience to join its growing London studio.
As part of a relatively small, growing creative team, you will be an integral designer that will be exposed to all aspects of design projects from research, concept generation and visualisation, as well as client meetings.
As a leading part of the new strategic horizons of the studio, the successful applicant will need to be a proactive person with a positive attitude.
Fluency in English is a prerequisite – other languages beneficial. Applications are welcome from candidates that have the right to work within the UK.
Duties and responsibilities:
- a creative force, always on the pulse of what is happening and sharing inspiring and thoughtful references to provide strategic direction to leadership team
- ability to own projects, client relationships and discover new materials and processes
- strategic thinker and able to work across a number of sectors from transportation to product design
- concept generation: good sketching and communication abilities
- 2D design skills (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- 3D design skills (3D visualisation)
- design for production; a technical leader in how products are made with working knowledge of production processes and materials
- the candidate should be efficient with their time and be prepared to join a fast-paced environment
- contribute to a culture of collaboration, share skills across teams and work well as part of a diverse team
If any of the following are not included, unfortunately your application will not be considered.
Please submit a cover letter, CV and portfolio. All attachments must be in PDF format and in total under 10MB.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are only able to respond to applicants selected for interview.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom