An east London-based interior design firm is seeking an FF&E designer with five years’ hospitality experience to join its studio.
The medium-sized interior design studio is seeking jobseekers with a background in the hospitality sector, who can demonstrate a working knowledge of the design process from concept to completion.
Working closely with senior designers and the creative director, the jobseeker will play a vital role in the FF&E department.
Applicants must have five years’ industry experience.
- understanding of the design process from concept to completion
- strong conceptual design experience
- ability to produce mood boards and presentations
- ability to produce schedules and specifications
- ability to use Adobe Suite, SketchUp and knowledge of AutoCAD
- good network of London-based suppliers
- experience working within the hospitality sector
How to apply
Applicants should submit their CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are only able to respond to applicants selected for interview.