A London-based design studio has an opening for a graphic designer and marketing assistant to join its practice.
The studio requires a capable and creative graphic designer and marketing assistant to join its prestigious interior architects and its product design team.
Key responsibilities include:
- work with third party agencies to develop brand guidelines, new branding collateral and a new website
- help manage the social media accounts organise and facilitate interior photo shoots for and product shoots
- create product catalogues, mail outs and other marketing collateral
- create and design internal marketing collateral including the online journal and monthly newsletter
- working with the commercial and communications team to establish opportunities that align with the brand and build
- one+ years’ experience in branding, graphic design or communications preferably with a design or luxury lifestyle background
- excellent with the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop)
- experience in developing and enhancing a business’ digital profile
- creative mind and capable of looking for new opportunities
- a keen interest in the design, art and luxury lifestyle worlds
How to apply
Applicants should submit their CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are only able to respond to applicants selected for interview