A London-based interior design studio is seeking an interior architect with a minimum of five years’ industry experience within the hospitality sector to join its busy team.
The interior design studio is seeking jobseekers with a background in the hospitality sector, who can demonstrate working knowledge and experience of the design process with specific emphasis on the technical process.
Working closely with the creative director, the jobseeker will play a vital role in the interior architecture process.
- understanding of the design process from concept to completion
- ability to produce full tender packages
- proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite and SketchUp
- five years’ experience minimum (hospitality experience preferred)
- on-site experience
- knowledge of UK building regulations
- bespoke joinery and furniture design experience
How to apply
Applicants should submit their CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are only able to respond to applicants selected for interview.