There is an opportunity for a junior to middleweight 2D designer and artworker to join an east London design studio.
The practice specialises in concept, design and fabrication for retail environments. Its projects range from global window roll-outs to pop-up shops and bespoke displays.
Do you have a passion for design? You must be bold, fast and have a desire to work within a team that creates displays and brand experiences that tell stories, and show-stopping designs.
You would be joining a medium-sized design team in a challenging, exciting and creative environment. You will have the opportunity to work with great brands on interesting projects; seeing your work go live within a very short space of time.
The role will involve:
- supporting the wider design team delivering artwork for multiple projects
- preparing large format print files for a huge range of projects
- graphic design and artworking of vector files for cut vinyl and other applications
- building design presentations – guidelines, toolkits and specification packs for external and internal production
- retouching images for social media and marketing purposes
- 2D design and artworking for exciting concept designs for window displays and retail spaces
The ideal candidate will have:
- a minimum of two years’ experience in 2D graphic design, including preparing artwork for large format print
- a graphic design-based bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- knowledge and experience working in retail design, set design or visual merchandising
- expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- a meticulous process and eye for detail
- use of other packages like SketchUp would be a bonus
This is a full-time position with an immediate start, based at the studio in east London.
If you think this role would suit you, please submit a portfolio, cover letter and CV using the ‘apply’ link below.
- 23 days holiday
- annual research trips to Europe
- free breakfast
- fun team
- pizza lunches
- Friday beers