A London-based interior design firm is seeking a middleweight interior designer to join its team.
As a middleweight interior designer, you would have successfully worked on projects from inception to completion for a minimum period of three to five years, demonstrating your skills at delivering exceptional design.
The successful candidate will be working on high-profile hospitality projects and able to demonstrate the following skills and responsibilities.
- ability to create and develop conceptual designs
- knowledge of FF&E selection (materials, finishes, detailing and scheduling)
- advanced AutoCAD and Photoshop are essential requirements
- ability to create SketchUp visuals
- self-confident and receptive to constructive feedback
- ability to manage your own time and workflow of projects efficiently
- quality experience dealing with suppliers and contractors
- fully competent in producing full drawing packs
- excellent communication skills including verbal, written and visual
- exceptional attention to detail
- excellent standard of both verbal and written English
- mentoring and assisting junior designers
- managing the procurement of FF&E products where necessary
- visualising and explaining concepts to others
- developing detailed designs and choosing materials
How to apply
Applicants should submit their CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are only able to respond to applicants selected for interview.