A London-based firm is looking for an experienced Part 2 with technical experience and a minimum of one years’ UK experience to join its studio.
Immediate start or one month only.
The firm is a London-based architecture and design practice with a global reputation for delivering bold, innovative, residential, leisure and workplace environments.
You will join the project architects and directors in our current construction projects and assist the overall team in all stages and scales of projects. Your main focus will be a large project in central London – creative and technical skills required.
- minimum Part 2 qualification
- minimum of one year experience in the UK, building control knowledge/experience essential
- knowledge of Vectorworks is essential
- excellent communication and confidence with technical details for creative design
- experience in construction, site and detailing is preferred
- knowledge of SketchUp or Vectorworks 3D/BIM is preferred but not essential
- ability to work in the UK
If this sounds like the job for you and you feel you can really champion the studio, then please submit a cover letter with an up-to-date CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.
Please include drawings which express your Vectorworks skills and note that there will be a Vectorworks CAD test.
Please include your notice period and salary expectations.
Please limit applications to 10MB.