A design practice based in Edinburgh is seeking a PR manager to join its team.
The design practice has studios internationally and works on multicultural projects. Its expertise is in the planning and design of projects in the hospitality, residential, cultural, retail, commercial, education and transport sectors.
This practice employs over 200 creatives from more than 30 nationalities, speaking over 30 languages and dialects. This important cultural advantage brings diversity and creativity to the firm’s work in around 60 cities across Europe, Asia, North America and the MENA.
The practice is currently seeking to appoint a PR manager to join the team and help shape and define its PR and social media strategy.
All candidates must have:
- minimum five years’ experience in a similar role within the architectural industry
- degree in English, art/architectural history, architecture, journalism or communications
- excellent writing, research, organisational, and graphics skills
- passion for great storytelling and the ability to communicate messages in a compelling way
- proficient with Microsoft Office packages and Creative Suite software
- proficient with social media applications (Google Analytics, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, etc.)
- ability to handle multiple deadlines, working with different partners and directors globally
How to apply
Applicants should submit their cover letter and CV using the ‘apply’ link below.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are only able to respond to applicants selected for interview.