A medium-sized interior design studio is seeking a senior FF&E designer with circa eight years’ hospitality experience to join its busy team in southwest London.
The studio works on a global platform with projects in the UK and internationally. The practice has been featured in several design publications and is at the forefront of the design industry.
The interior design studio is seeking a senior FF&E designer with a background in the hospitality and/or residential sector, who can demonstrate working knowledge and experience of the design process with a specific emphasis on FF&E.
Working closely with the senior management team, as well as managing junior designers, the applicant will play a vital role in the design and FF&E process.
- strong creative and technical ability
- proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign and SpecSource
- passion for furniture, fabrics and finishes
- good organisational skills and time management
- thorough review of furniture shop drawings
- proven ability to work in a team and lead a small section of projects
- proactive, confident and inquisitive
- excellent communication skills
How to apply
Candidates should submit their CV and a covering letter to Dezeen Recruit explaining why you are suitable for the role.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are only able to respond to applicants selected for interview.