A London-based interior design studio is seeking a senior interior designer with a minimum of eight years’ industry experience within the hospitality sector to join its practice.
This large studio works on high-end hospitality projects, with an array of interesting clients both in the UK and US.
- understanding of the design process from concept to completion
- ability to produce accurate and detailed technical drawings
- proficient user of AutoCAD, Adobe Suite and SketchUp
- ability to produce mood boards and specifications
- ability to produce schedules and specifications
- on-site experience
- project management experience
- experience managing a team of designers
- client-facing – pitching and maintaining contact throughout the project lifecycle
- understanding of both imperial and metric
Great opportunity to join a well established studio with a wealth of talented colleagues, and some very interesting projects.
How to apply
Applicants should submit their CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are only able to respond to applicants selected for interview.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom