We’re offering an exciting opportunity for a sales representative to join our growing team in Hoxton, London.
Dezeen is the world’s most popular and influential architecture and design magazine, with a readership of 2.5 million users each month.
Working with our in-house sales team, the successful candidate will support our commercial operations for Dezeen by:
- driving revenue growth across display advertising, editorial, social media, video and event channels
- developing strong relationships with key industry leaders, whilst also nurturing existing relationships
- generating quality sales leads across design, luxury and lifestyle brands
- understanding client briefs and work with our in-house editorial, video and
- digital teams to propose attractive and innovative advertising campaign packages
- managing advertising campaigns from start to finish
- attending key industry events to promote Dezeen and all our services
- researching and keeping up to date with industry trends and new product developments
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, results-driven and able to work diligently to ambitious sales targets in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. We want someone who is commercially aware and has a strong track record of client relationship management.
The position would suit someone who is confident and has great interpersonal skills. A good knowledge of the architecture and design industry will be an advantage.
You should have at least one year’s experience in digital media sales on a global level.
English fluency is essential.
Please apply by submitting a CV and a short covering letter with salary expectations, addressed to Dezeen’s sales director Wai Shin Li.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we regretfully will only respond to candidates selected for interview.