Dezeen is looking for sales representatives to join its team in London.
Dezeen is the world’s most popular and influential architecture and design magazine, with a readership of over three million monthly users.
We are looking for bright and ambitious individuals to help drive revenue growth for our commercial and brand partnership services.
Reporting to our head of sales and business development, your main duties will include but not limited to:
- selling across display banner advertising, editorial, social media, video, talks and event channels
- creating high-value and bespoke sponsorship and digital packages for brands
- generating new business leads and opportunities, whilst also strengthening existing client relationships
- pitching to and securing new client briefs, and work with our in-house content production team to propose attractive and innovative campaign packages
- responding to sales enquiries
We want someone who is highly motivated, results-driven and commercially aware. The ideal candidate is well-organised and proactive in their approach to sales.
Experience in a sales or business development role (preferably in digital media) along with client relationship management is essential. You should have a proven sales track record in achieving revenue targets.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills. English fluency is essential.
This position features a salary of between £32,000 and £40,000, depending on experience, plus commission.
The position is based at Dezeen’s office in Hoxton, London, UK. However, we offer flexible and remote working opportunities to our team.
Dezeen was named as one of the top 50 companies to work for in 2022 by The Dots.
Dezeen is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and promote equality and inclusion amongst our staff. We welcome applications for all, regardless of personal characteristics or background.
To apply, please submit your CV and a short cover note with your salary expectations to Dezeen’s head of sales and business development Margot Stokes using the apply for job button below.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we regretfully will only respond to candidates selected for interview.