Dezeen is offering a three-month paid internship on its classified sales team in London.
Dezeen is the world’s most popular and influential architecture interiors and design magazine, with a readership of over three million monthly users.
We are looking for a bright and ambitious individual to help us grow our highly successful graduate showcase Dezeen School Shows and newly launched courses guide Dezeen Courses.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- researching relevant school contacts around the world
- developing prospects and generating revenue from schools through our school shows and courses offering
- responding to school-related enquiries by email and phone
- assisting with general admin, bookings, invoicing and payments
- reporting on school feedback
- producing marketing material and promotional material for use across display banners, editorial and social channels
- assisting with lead generation on other classified services (Dezeen Jobs, Dezeen Events Guide) where necessary
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, meticulous and results-driven. We want someone who is able to excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. A good knowledge of the architecture and design industry will be an advantage.
The role would suit a recent graduate and English fluency is essential. Adobe Photoshop skills would be desirable.
This is a paid internship with a rate of £92.40 per day.
Applicants must be available to start as soon as possible and be able to work full-time for three months. The position is based at Dezeen’s office in Hoxton, London, UK. However, we offer flexible and remote working opportunities to our team.
Dezeen was named as one of the top 50 companies to work for in 2022 by The Dots.
Dezeen is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and promote equality and inclusion amongst our staff. We welcome applications for all, regardless of personal characteristics or background.
To apply, please submit your CV and a short cover note along with your salary expectations to Dezeen’s head of classified sales Chanelle Eaton using the apply for job button below.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we regretfully will only respond to candidates selected for interview.