Dezeen is looking for a US sales representative to join its classified team in New York.
We are looking for a bright and ambitious individual to join Dezeen, the world’s most influential architecture and design media brand, to drive US revenue growth for our recruitment site Dezeen Jobs; the world’s leading architecture and design jobs board.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- researching, generating and converting new US job sales leads for Dezeen Jobs
- strengthening and developing existing US client relationships
- attending events to build relationships with architecture and design studios
- gathering and reporting on US client feedback
- responding to US job sales enquiries
- providing weekly sales and traffic reports
- assisting with general admin duties, including preparing and issuing booking forms and invoices
- creating graphics and artwork for banners and to use across our content channels to market Dezeen Jobs to the US audience
We want someone who is results-driven and highly motivated to work to ambitious sales targets. The ideal candidate is well-organised and proactive in their approach to sales.
Experience in a sales or business development role along with client relationship management is essential. You should have a proven sales track record in achieving revenue targets.
A good knowledge of the architecture and design industry will be an advantage. Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be proficient in written and spoken English.
The US classified sales representative will be part of Dezeen’s classified sales team, which looks after our Dezeen Jobs, Dezeen Events Guide, Dezeen Courses and Dezeen School Shows services, and will report to our head of classified sales, Chanelle Eaton.
This position features a salary of between $30,000 and $40,000 depending on experience, plus commission based on sales performance.
We are ideally looking for someone who is based in New York but will consider applications from candidates based elsewhere in the US. We offer flexible and remote working opportunities to our team.
Dezeen was named as one of the top 50 companies to work for in 2022 by The Dots.
Dezeen is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and promote equality and inclusion amongst our staff. We welcome applications from all, regardless of personal characteristics or background.
To apply, please submit your CV and a short cover note along with your salary expectations to Dezeen’s head of classified sales Chanelle Eaton using the ‘apply for job’ button below.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we regretfully will only respond to candidates selected for interview.