We’re looking for a New York-based sales representative to join our US team in the Meatpacking District, New York.
Dezeen is the world’s most popular and influential architecture and design magazine, with a readership of 2.5 million users each month.
Working with our in-house London-based sales team, the successful candidate will support our commercial operations for Dezeen by:
- driving revenue growth across display advertising, editorial, social media, video and event channels in the Americas
- developing strong relationships with key industry leaders, whilst also nurturing existing relationships
- generating good quality sales leads across US-based design, luxury and lifestyle brands
- understanding client briefs and work with our in-house editorial, video and digital teams to propose attractive and innovative advertising campaign packages
- managing advertising campaigns from start to finish, including setting up campaigns on our adserver (Google DFP)
- attending key industry events to promote Dezeen and all our services
- researching and keeping up to date with industry trends and new product developments
The role would suit someone who can work independently to develop new sales leads and will be comfortable working to ambitious sales targets.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised and results-driven. We want someone who is commercially aware and has a strong track record of client relationship management.
We want someone who is confident and has great interpersonal skills. A good knowledge of the architecture and design industry will be an advantage.
You should have proven experience in digital media sales on a global level.
Dezeen offers flexible working and a minimum of 25 days of annual holidays plus public holidays.
This position is based at Dezeen’s office in Meatpacking District, New York, therefore you must be eligible to work in the US.
English fluency is essential.
Please apply by submitting a CV and a short covering letter with salary expectations, addressed to Dezeen’s sales director Wai Shin Li.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we regretfully will only respond to candidates selected for interview.