DMAC Architecture is looking for a junior architect to join its busy team in Chicago.
About the company
DMAC Architecture is an Evanston based group of designers and architects working on architecture, interior design, graphic design and custom furniture design projects. With more than 20 years of experience in the Chicago Area, DMAC Architecture specialises in hospitality projects, having worked on casinos, restaurants, retail and hotels internationally,
At DMAC, we believe it project generates its own style, finding fundamental to identify the distinguishing elements that go from the largest scale to the smallest detail. This prevents us from imposing a preset style and find the real soul of each building, a philosophy that has lead DMAC to be an award-winning architecture firm.
- create visual presentations for client and project team
- assist St. designer with follow-up/track on action items
- assist in the production of bid documents for ongoing projects
- lead coordination meetings with different consultants
- b.arch, m.arch preferred
- two-three years of relevant experience – restaurants experience preferred
- proficiency in Photoshop, AutoCAD, Revit and SketchUp
- strong written/verbal communication skills
- capacity for working on several projects at once
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- ability to work with physical models
- paid vacation, sick leave and holidays
- company matched 401 k plan
- CTA transit
For immediate, confidential consideration, please email your resume as a PDF attachment, along with a cover letter and portfolio.
Part-II architectural assistants
at Allies and Morrison