Dodds and Shute is seeking a sales coordinator to join its team in London.
Dodds and Shute are a young and exciting company, we are leading the way in sustainable procurement and looking for a sales coordinator to join our team and grow with us.
Work closely with the Head of New Business development (HONBD) to build and manage quotations. Fulfilment and installation of customer orders should be made in a timely and cost-effective manner so our customers are delighted with our service and our business continues to be respected, grow and trade profitably.
Duties and responsibilities:
- liaise with HONBD to build quotes and ensure they are sent promptly and new enquires handled efficiently
- raise PO’s with suppliers on the same day the customer order has been raised
- check supplier confirmations match PO’s and resolve any discrepancies with the salesperson
- maintain the order book in line with current processes so it reflects the latest fulfilment position for all orders by the end of each working day
- pass invoices to the account team to ensure orders are dispatched and put into production without delay
- keep clients informed of the progress of their orders and agree suitable action plan when order is delayed
- escalate to manager and directors where necessary
- attend project site meetings as appropriate
- attend on-site installations of large projects to ensure delivery teams are following supplier and client instructions and be an ambassador for D&S
- monitor the fulfilment of orders to ensure accurate and timely delivery
- resolve after-sales queries/issues in a timely fashion and escalate to the MD where necessary
- answering the phone in a timely and professional manner and pass on new business enquiries to the relevant team members
- where necessary work with clients to present new ideas within budget
- identify areas of the business you feel could be improved and share ideas for improvement
Knowledge, experience and skills:
- previous experience in a similar role preferred
- outstanding communication, presentation and organisational skills
- attention to detail is key
- ability to work well under pressure
- very high level of numeracy and literacy in English
- IT literate, a confident user of Microsoft Office
- flexible, adaptable, and have a dynamic, hands-on approach to your work
- positive, with a can-do attitude and a passion for the industry
Hours of work: Mon-Fri 9.00am to 17:30pm
Location of work: currently we are all working from home until Covid restrictions are eased, at which point we work from a London office
Holidays: 25 days per annum (excluding bank holidays)
Pension plan – match personal contributions up to 6%
Salary: please indicate your salary expectations
How to apply
Please apply with a CV and covering letter stating salary expectations using the ‘apply for job’ link below.
We look forward to hearing from you.