Dom Interiors is looking for an experienced kitchen designer to join its team in New York, USA.
Dom Interiors is in search of an experienced kitchen designer to join our New York flagship, a high-end Italian kitchen, lighting and furniture systems showroom.
Our new team member must be a self-starter and highly motivated, capable of developing relationships with residential, hospitality and corporate interior design and architecture firms in the tri-state area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- maintain existing client relationships as well as identifying, contacting and building new relationships within the design industry through outreach, networking and local marketing efforts
- driving sales to the showroom by presenting and selling Dom Interiors products and services to design professionals
- negotiating and closing sales
- managing projects from start to finish and providing superior customer service: conduct site visits, field measurements, etc.
- producing and updating a tracker that includes lists of clients and sales strategies for each account
- participate in showroom events
Our ideal candidate:
- is organised, punctual, personable and outgoing with excellent communication skills
- possesses excellent attention to detail and is familiar with home renovations
- is highly proficient in the Microsoft Office suite and willing to learn software programs specific to Dom Interiors
- eager to learn and able to work independently and in a team environment
- must be willing to work flexible hours including Saturdays and holidays