Dominique Coulon & associés is looking for a senior 3D artist/architectural visualiser to join its team in Strasbourg, France.
Contract : full-time
We are currently looking for a senior 3D artist/architectural visualiser to join our team to produce high quality and detailed 3D exterior/interior renderings working as part of a team of architects. Solid experience in architectural rendering. Strong graphic skills. Proved experience of all working stages going from a 2D base, architectural modeling, texturing, rendering, realistic site insertions and photoshop post-production.
- proved work experience with architectural visualisations
in C4D Vray, Vectorworks
- advanced skills in Photoshop post-production and site realistic insertions
- fly through architectural animations + post-production skills in AfterEffects is needed
- notions of digital photography is a plus
- speak French on a fluid conversational level
- ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines
- flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working
- team attitude
- legal permits and visa required to work in France
- C4D or similar– high level
- VRay – high level
- Photoshop – high level
- AfterEffects – basic level
- MacOS software 3D modeling – Rhino or VectorWorks – high level
- Adobe Suite – Ai, Indd, Lightroom – is a plus
We offer a competitive salary dependent on qualifications and experience.
Please email your CV, portfolio of your best renderings – Max 5Mo
You must sign in to apply for this position.
at Science Museum Group