Douglas and King are offering a paid internship at its studio in east London.
Douglas and King are a design-led architectural practice based in Shoreditch’s creative hub. We are offering the right candidate an extraordinary range of responsibilities and skills to take forward. Currently, we are running several commercial and residential projects and we need someone to help us in the short-term in the following areas.
Working with the project leader:
- research, create, prepare and present design concepts: this will involve sketch/concept designs, model making, 3D printing, preparation of explanatory diagrams, and compiling project reports, i.e Stages RIBA 3,4,5, etc
Working with the director:
- assisting with marketing, marketing tools, website management, image library etc. Inputting into branding material, publications, online information transfers, graphics and visual presentations
– assisting with studio PA/administration tasks
- a degree in architecture, or related discipline
- proficiency in Sketchup, Photoshop, InDesign, and Excel. Training in Archicad will be provided
- excellent graphic design skills
- eligibility to work in the UK
- be super enthusiastic about architecture and design
- luency in spoken and written English
This post will be for three months and may lead to a staff appointment dependant upon workload and performance.
We will pay a reasonable monthly London living allowance.
Please send your CV and portfolio (maximum 10MB). Links to online portfolios and websites won’t be considered.
Applications close February 2nd 2018
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Part-II architectural assistant
at McDonald Architects
Senior project manager
at Shadow Architects