Dowen Farmer Architects is seeking a Part 1 and Part 2 to join its team in London.
Dowen Farmer Architects is a young energetic practice focusing on the design and delivery of beautifully crafted, site specific architecture across a multitude of sectors, including residential, commercial and industrial.
As a small studio that is thriving, we are keen to bring people on board who want to be part of the journey and have the aspiration to be long-term members of the team.
What we are looking for:
- you being an confident designer
- hunger to lead projects
- a proactive positive approach to teamwork and leadership
- a diverse software skillset including proficiency in BIM in practice, ideally with one years’ experience on live projects
- experience in Revit essential, Enscape preferable, Rhino preferable
- Adobe Create Suite essential
- self-management and hunger to take on more responsibility running projects – if you want to be part of key decision making, you are in the right place
- buying into our small studio atmosphere – fast-paced, energetic, collaborative
- individuality and bringing something different to the studio with a unique way of working and fresh perspective
The salary depends on experience. We are a studio of around 12 individuals and are based in Peckham Levels.
Employee benefits include:
- WFH Wednesday’s
- flexi Friday’s
- Friday beer fridge
- Christmas bonus
- decent coffee
- staff socials
- awesome annual international studio trip
- career growth and no glass ceiling
- pension scheme
- dogs (currently three of them)
As an equal opportunities employer, all appointments will be made on the merit of skill and experience relative to the role.
Please submit cover letter, CV and a PDF portfolio of max 10 MB via the apply for job button below.