DREAM has an opportunity for an architecture intern to join its team in Paris.
Directed by Dimitri Roussel, also manager of the agency laisné roussel, DREAM agency has achievements all over France.
Our office counts about 15 employees working hand in hand with both private and public developers on a variety of projects. The scale of said projects range from small housing units to large office campuses with locations spread all over France.
A strong work ethic, as well as the ability to work as part of a team, are important qualities we require our employees to have. Our multi-cultural team is comprised of dynamic, motivated, young architects whose various backgrounds contribute immensely to the richness of our identity as an architecture office.
As an intern, you will be working under the supervision of a project leader and will be playing an active role in various stages of the development of a project.
Professional and technical requirements:
- mastery of 2D drawing software AutoCAD (REVIT a plus)
- mastery of the ADOBE Suite programs (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign…)
- good grasp of 3D Modeling software (SKETCHUP / RHINO / 3DS / VRAY …)
- good model-making skills (Clean and precise)
- good communication and interpersonal skills
- accuracy and precision
- strong drive and a good sense of responsibility
- be motivated and willing to be part of a team
- French and/or English
Located in Bastille in Paris, our open-space offices offer a privileged and friendly working environment.
- Number of spots: two
- Hiring season: All year round
- Length of internship: three-six months
- Salary: 600 euros/month + 50% of Pass Navigo (metro pass)
How to apply
Submit a motivation letter, CV and portfolio by clicking the ‘apply’ button at the bottom of the ad.