There is an opportunity at dRMM for a senior marketing manager – associate to join its firm in London.
dRMM is a Stirling-prize winning, design-led studio based in London. Led by Alex de Rijke, Philip Marsh, Sadie Morgan and Jonas Lencer, our diverse team are working on a range of exciting projects in London and throughout the UK.
We are looking for a senior marketing manager to lead the studio’s marketing, communications and business development activities. Working closely with the directors and management team you will develop and deliver the studio’s marketing plan; implement the marketing and BD strategies, undertaking campaigns and events; develop and deliver the communications strategy, promoting the practice and raising the profile of key individuals.
As an experienced senior marketing professional, you will have a proven track record in developing and implementing marketing plans and strategies, excellent communication skills, emotional intelligence and the ability to build strong relationships at all levels, internally and externally. You will be line manager to the business development manager and work closely with the bids and competition, graphics and administration teams, so the ability to manage, communicate with, and be part of a team is paramount.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- develop and deliver dRMM’s marketing plan, programme and agreed budget
- plan and execute marketing campaigns
- formulate and implement a digital strategy including website and social media
- manage dRMM’s brand awareness and positioning
- identify and implement business development strategies, working closely with the business development manager
- advise and support the bid and competitions team
- attend business development and networking events
- develop and deliver the communications plan
- create content for key messaging, press and promotions
- manage promotional and profile-raising events such as speaking opportunities, talks and presentations
- formulate and implement a media strategy and manage PR on a day to day basis
- manage the selection and submission of project, practice and people awards
- measure and monitor marketing, business development and communications effectiveness and report into the associate and directors meetings
- must be educated to a degree level in marketing, experience in architectural an advantage
- possess at least six-eight years of experience working within a similar role, ideally in architecture or construction industry
- proven track record in the development and execution of marketing plans
- ability to work independently, as well as part of an effective team
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- excellent organisation, time management skills
- excellent people skills and a strong team player
- experience of managing people and a team
- experience of Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Office packages and social media channels (Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Facebook) is essential
To apply please submit your CV and a short cover letter detailing your suitability to the role and notice period (if applicable). Applications should submit applications (max file size 5MB) for the attention of HR, using the ‘apply’ link below.
dRMM is an equal opportunities employer. Salary dependent on experience, and compliance with dRMM salary band.
Please note we are only able to respond to successful applicants and will not discuss submissions over the telephone.
Application deadline: Monday, 2 September 2019.