DSDHA is looking for an architect to join its team in London.
We are currently seeking an architect with great design skills to join our studio, working on a wide range of exciting architectural and urban design projects.
Skills and experience required:
- a fully qualified Part 3 architect with two to three years’ professional experience
- excellent design skills, alongside excellent graphic, verbal and written communication
- proficiency in Revit is essential, while experience with Rhino is advantageous
- expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- an interest in research and/or education, whilst not essential, would accord with our studio’s ethos
We anticipate a high number of expressions of interest in this exciting position hence, with regret, we may not be able to respond to all applicants upon receipt. Those shortlisted for interview will be contacted and provided with further details and a copy of the relevant job description.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV, along with a covering letter and portfolio examples via the apply for job button below.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds, especially underrepresented groups. We are committed to exceeding industry standards and shaping a studio that is reflective of the diversity of those we design for and with.