DSDHA is looking for a Part-II architectural assistant to join its London office.
DSDHA is a London-based practice whose projects span from macro-scaled urban strategies and infrastructure studies through to highly acclaimed individual crafted buildings, all of which celebrate the act of making and materiality within architecture. These projects have evolved through a unique design methodology that deploys tactics developed across 15 years of parallel research in academia and on the ground.
We are currently seeking Part-II architectural assistants with great design skills to join our studio, where we are working on a range of architecture and urban design projects in the UK.
Skills and experience required:
- a minimum of one-year professional work experience
- expert knowledge of Vectorworks/Revit
- excellent design and graphic communication skills
- experience of Rhino will be an advantage
Applications should be emailed by 5 January 2018 and should consist of:
- covering letter stating your salary expectations, reasons why you would like to join us and date from when you are available
- reduced size portfolio, including examples of work that demonstrate the skills required
DSDHA is an equal opportunities employer.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
at The Hepworth Wakefield