DSDHA is looking for a Part-II architectural assistant to join its London office.
DSDHA is a London-based practice whose projects span from macro-scaled urban strategies and infrastructure studies through to highly acclaimed individual crafted buildings, all of which celebrate the act of making and materiality within architecture. These projects have evolved through a unique design methodology that deploys tactics developed across 15 years of parallel research in academia and on the ground.
We are currently seeking Part-II architectural assistants with great design skills to join our studio, where we are working on a range of architecture and urban design projects in the UK.
Skills and experience required:
- a minimum of one-year professional work experience
- expert knowledge of Vectorworks/Revit
- excellent design and graphic communication skills
- experience of Rhino will be an advantage
Applications should be emailed by 5 January 2018 and should consist of:
- covering letter stating your salary expectations, reasons why you would like to join us and date from when you are available
- reduced size portfolio, including examples of work that demonstrate the skills required
DSDHA is an equal opportunities employer.